December/ January Vacation Care
Before & After School Care
Before School Care
$16 per session
7am to 8:45am
The Before School Care Session is run out of the main OSHC room, catering for all children from Kindy to Year 7.
Children from Kindy to Year 2 will be walked to class.
Breakfast is offered from 7am to 8am daily, as well as a once per week special breakfast like crumpets, fruit toast or pancakes.
After School Care
$22 per session
3pm to 6pm
The After School Care session is split into a Junior and Senior group to cater for individual children's needs and interest.
The Junior OSHC is held in the main OSHC room and is open for Kindy to Year 3 students. The Senior OSHC room is by the Keithcot Japanese room and is open for Years 4 to 7.
Children from Kindy to Year 2 will be collected from class. Children Years 3 to 7 will be required to make their way to OSHC once school has finished.
After school programs, like dance, basketball or music can be facilitated. Please contact the OSHC directly to notify times/dates so that we can assure children are collected at the appropriate times.
Afternoon tea is provided from 3pm to 4pm.
The program is created by the service's Educational Leader, which is based of off staff observations, child suggestion and parental input. The weekly program is displayed on the window upon entry to OSHC.
We have excellent facilities Junior OSHC Room, Senior Room, Cubby Land Village, outdoor playgrounds, STEM room, and the hall courtesy of Ketihcot Farm Primary school and King's Baptist Grammar School.
Our range of leisure activities that include: cooking, arts and craft, group games, sports activities, free play, TV and movies, quiet activities, books to read, and computer gaming - just to name a few.
$44 plus costs*
*costs include additional programming costs, excursions, buses, etc.
Our Vacation Care program runs during school holidays and pupil free days. It is planned by the Director and Educational Leaders along with support and input from families, children and management.
Our operating hours for Vacation Care are form 7:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday.
We are closed Public Holidays.
Children are required to be dropped off and picked up by an authorised adult. It is the authorised adult’s responsibility to make sure the child(ren) is signed in and out.
FOOD AND DRINK
• Children must come with Recess & Lunch Packed
• We provide Breakfast (7am to 8am) and Afternoon Tea (3pm) every day.
• Please do NOT include any nuts in your child’s lunch or recess. Example; Nutella, Peanut Butter & Nut Bars are NOT allowed
• Water Bottle
• All Buses are chartered private hire through Link SA
• Children are required to arrive at the service and be signed in, no later than the designated departure time on excursion days. Ideally arrive 30 minutes prior to ensure on-time departure.
WHAT ELSE TO BRING:
• Bucket/ Wide Brim/ Legionnaire Hat (No Caps)
• If your child does not come with a hat. They will be supplied one to keep and a charge will be added to your account.
• Clothing and Footwear appropriate for planned days (No Singlets or Crop Tops, Closed toe shoes)
• An extra set of clothes and underwear is recommended for younger students who may have accidents throughout the day.
All bookings are to be made through Fully Booked:
We provide a variety of excursions, incursions as well as OSHC planned themed days. During this time we have access to outside areas, the hall, the music room and the theatre courtesy of Keithcot Farm Primary School.