OSHC Family Portal
Update details, View statements
The online Portal is very easy to use, and will give you greater control but please review the following important points so that we receive your enrolment and bookings correctly:
· The Family portal is a web link (as above) so it can be accessed on any computer, tablet or smart phone (add the web page to your home screen on your phone for easy access)
· All Families need to Register for the first time to sign in to the portal. You just need your email address. You will also need to Verify your email address before putting in bookings – go to your emails and look for an email which asks you to verify
· You will not be able to make any bookings until you have answered all the compulsory questions which are marked with an asterisk. If you have answered all questions a calendar will appear.
· If a yellow box appears at the top with a message, you must complete the task listed before you can book.
· There are three separate areas you must go into: Parent, Account and Child.
· You must add both parents—unless you click on the option which says ‘other parent not applicable’.
· You must add all your emergency contacts or people who are authorised to collect—or we will not be able to release your children to people who are not listed on the new enrolment form
· Doctor’s details—this is compulsory due to our Legislation so please put something in these boxes or it wont let you progress.
· It will ask if you want rebates—You need to say YES to this as the new subsidy includes both the 50% rebate and the income assessed benefit. If you say no here you will get nothing at all from Centrelink.
Before you are able to book FullyBooked will require you to set up a direct debit transaction with Ezidebit. If you do not wish to pay this way you will need to email OSHC on email@example.com to request to pay via a different method. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE BOOKINGS UNTIL THIS IS SET UP!
VACATION CARE - You must book and cancel online.
AFTER SCHOOL CARE - Bookings on the day: If you need your child to be notified they are attending OSHC please ring the school to get a message to the classroom. If they know already you can just book online.
BEFORE SCHOOL CARE - You can check availability, or book Before school care right up until 7am of that morning. If the date is showing green there are spaces to book. If the date is red that means we are full and cannot exceed the limit due to the number of staff working on that morning.
ACCOUNTS - Please Note: Instead of being sent an invoice each fortnight, you will now be sent a notification that your statement is available. You will need to login to the family portal to access your statement. If you have entered your credit card or bank account details, your fees will automatically be deducted on the Thursday of the week your notification was sent out.
· The Centrelink ‘Activity Test’ determines how many funded days of vacation care you may use. Please check your hours as 1 day uses 10 hours of Child Care Subsidy.
· Contact us if you have issues, we can help and fix up missing areas of your enrolment from our end.
Keithcot King's OSHC accepts children from both Keithcot Farm and King's Baptist schools during school time.
We are open to all primary school students during Vacation Care time.
Keithcot King's OSHC is available to Preschool children however parents are encouraged to download our information for preschool children document on the side bar.